The Leading Criminal Lawyers On The Gold Coast
As the leading criminal lawyers on the Gold Coast, we are dedicated to providing unrivalled legal aid and advice in your time of need. The outcome of a criminal offence can be life-changing, with the consequences ranging from fines to a custodial sentence. The repercussions can also extend into your everyday life, impacting your family, career prospects and ability to travel overseas.
If you have been charged with a criminal offence, choosing the right legal representation is paramount. Our legal team at Bamberry Lawyers are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for your criminal case. With years of experience practising criminal law, you can trust that our team have the knowledge and expertise to provide quality legal aid. From your initial contact with us through to the outcome of your legal problem, we promise to provide practical advice and a speedy resolution.
Criminal Law Offences We Can Assist With
With years of experience practising as criminal lawyers on the Gold Coast, we have an extensive background in matters of criminal law. As criminal lawyers on the Gold Coast, we assist clients with criminal law matters every day, delivering quality legal aid and ideal outcomes.
At Bamberry Lawyers, we are capable of assisting with a broad range of criminal law offences including:
- The full spectrum of assault charges including assault occasioning bodily harm, common assault, grievous bodily harm, manslaughter, and murder.
- Property and dishonesty charges including fraud, stealing, theft, white-collar crimes, shoplifting, larceny, and motor vehicle property theft.
- Drug-related legal problems including Possession of dangerous drugs, the supply of dangerous drugs, drug trafficking
- Offences of public order such as public nuisance, obstructing or assaulting a police officer, affray, loitering, imposition, and trespassing.
- Sex-related offences including rape, indecent treatment, indecent dealing, and carnal knowledge
Why You Should Use A Criminal Lawyer
Without the knowledge and expertise of criminal lawyers on the Gold Coast, it can be difficult to navigate your way through the court system. While Queenslanders do have the right to represent themselves in a court hearing, it is always advisable to seek professional legal aid to ensure the best possible outcome.
Attempting to navigate a court hearing without a criminal lawyer can be detrimental to the outcome of your case. If you are not represented by a lawyer, you may expose yourself to risks including being incorrectly charged, incorrect imprisonment and the termination of your employment or job application due to your criminal record.
Criminal Lawyers on the Gold Coast are dedicated to helping you avoid severe penalties and imprisonment at all costs. Through their understanding of sentencing law and plea mitigation, they will have the expertise to help you avoid an adverse outcome.
If you have been arrested on a criminal charge, we strongly advise that you seek advice from criminal lawyers on the Gold Coast immediately. At Bamberry Lawyers, we operate a 24-hour contact service on (07)55270020 to ensure we are always available to assist you in matters of urgency.